Deep Foamjection Concrete Repair
What is Deep Foamjection?
- Seawall Repair
- Soil Stabilization
- Void Filing
An advancement of standard concrete raising, Deep Foamjection. The foam is installed deeper which allows it to increase the load bearing capacity of the soils.
We inject specialized foam through points below a slab to increase and stabilize the load bearing capacity of failing subgrades. Many times it’s done along with standard Foamjection to stabilize subgrade and lift slabs.
Deep Foamjection Benefits
- Upgrade to sub-surface concrete lifting
- Repair unstable soils
- Installing a stronger foundation to support slabs and structures that settled
- Foam follows the path of least resistance and will fill weak areas
- Fills fissures and ground voids
- Fills voids holding water & displaces collected water
- Increase load bearing capacity of subgrade
- Permanent repair, foam never changes shape or absorbs ground water
- Foam soaks into the weak soils and then expands, binding the soil and making it solid
- Does not leach chemicals into the ground
Foamjection alone can raise and stabilize slabs.
Added benefit of using the Deep Foamjection application is that we can also stabilize the ground beneath the slab. This offers a stable foundation to support your Foamjection project. Deep Foamjection is an upgrade from standard Foamjection applications which places foam directly under the slab.
Foamjection foams are environmentally friendly, consisting of 39-49% renewable and recycled materials.
Time Lapse Repair Videos
- Kongcrete Solutions Inc.
- 2840 W 3000 N,
- Rexburg, Idaho 83440